- How do I order a Taxi? Ordering a Anytime Taxi is easy! Since you are already here you can book your trip now (link). Or you can book a taxi on your smart phone or mobile device, using PickmeApp booking app available in the App Store (ios users) and Play store (Android) for free. If you prefer the traditional method, just give us a call at 518-480-4888. Our call center is open 24/7, 365 days a year. We never close on our customers.
2. How much does a taxi trip cost? To get an estimate on trip cost, book your order through the mobile app and enter the drop-off location to determine the estimated cost, if you like the price, select CONFIRM BOOKING. All licensed taxis operate by taxi meter. Call today for more information.
3. Can I create an account with Anytime Taxi? Anytime Taxi offers personal and corporate charge accounts for customers who use taxis at least once a week. For more details, please drop an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Does it costs more for additional passengers? Yes. Drivers can charge $1.00 per additional passenger if the booked ride has more than 2 passengers.
5. Do you offer any discounts for Seniors? Yes. We do have special discounts for Seniors. Register with us over the phone or Email us at email@example.com to avail the discounts.
6. Does Anytime Taxi accept Credit Cards? Yes, all Anytime taxis are equipped with Square Payment system which allow us to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards.
7. I am travelling with a small child, do you provide child safety seats? No. Drivers of Anytime Taxi and for-hire vehicles and their passengers are exempt from laws regarding car seats. Passengers with children are encouraged to bring their own car seats, which the drivers will allow passengers to install. For an additional fee, if you are flying and do not wish to take your car seat on your flight, we can transport the car seat back to your home.
8. Do you allow pets to ride in Anytime Taxi? In compliance with Federal law, all ADA or service animals will be transported at no additional charge.
9. I think I left my cell phone/briefcase/wallet in the taxi. Do you have a Lost & Found? We’ve all had that sinking feeling when we realized we left something important behind. Anytime Taxi wants to help you retrieve your lost item. If you think you left something in a Anytime taxi, please call 518-480-4888. Our receptionist will direct your call to the Lost & Found department, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to a description of the item, please provide the following details
- Date and time you think you may have left the item in our taxi
- Vehicle number (if you have it)
- Your name and phone number or email address so that we can reach you.
- If you paid by credit card, we can identify the taxi by the last 4 digits of the card and expiration date.
10. Why do you suggest to book a pre-planned trip 24 hours in advance? Anytime Taxi vehicles are minivans with wheelchair ramps or lifts that are capable of accommodating people who ride in their wheelchairs and can also transport additional passengers. We request our customers to book their ride in advance because we have a limited number of vehicles available and high demand.
11. Can I advertise for my business on your Taxi? Anytime Taxi offers advertising platform for local businesses. For more details, please send an email to email@example.com .
*Customers who repeatedly book trips but fail to show up or pay for the trips may be refused future service.*
*Kids under the age of 12 are free of charge*